KineMaster may be a fully-featured and professional video editing app for iOS and Android devices. It always supports numerous layers of video, audio, images, texts, and effects. it’s equipped with a spread of tools that permit users create high-quality videos.
With KineMaster, editors have all power to control over their videos especially when it involves trimming them. The appliance helps them trim by frame, permit them to be ultra-precise in their transitions and effects.
In addition, KineMaster videos are often immediately shared to social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Google+, and more. Especially for professionals, this makes it easy, to produce their videos and reach their audiences.
You May Like: It’s Official: WHAT IS DEVSECOPS | HOW DOES DEVSECOPS WORK
It is absolutely easy to crop any video with kinemaster. But, sometimes Beginner’s don’t know to try to. So read these article I’m getting to explain you.
- First, you’ve got to form a replacement project with a 16:9 ratio.
(If you create a video for YouTube then you’ve got to pick 16:9 or for the other platform you’ll choose the ratio for that platform.)
Note: Most of the beginners make this error, they directly tap on media and import the video they need to crop, so don’t do these step.
- Just click on media and import any picture, attempt to get a blank picture.
- After importing the image you’ve got to extend the length of the post consistent with your video length.
- Now you’ve got to click on Layer option and you’ll see the Media option at the highest so tap and choose the Media and Import that video that you simply want to Crop.
- Once you’ve got imported the video then trim the unnecessary a part of the video
- After trimming the unnecessary part,
- Now you’ve got to pick the video, on right side scroll down the menu you’ll see the Crop icon
- But before these option wasn’t available once we imported video by directly tapping on Media it had been not appearing but now it’s appearing.