Apple’s popular AirPods are a highly convenient thanks to enjoy podcasts, music, and videos on the go.But like your other small wireless devices, they’re susceptible to being misplaced.
Fortunately, you can use Apple’s Find My app. With the help of app you can find your AirPods on a map and make them release a helpful chirp, allowing you to find out the earbuds more easily.
You’ll require a bit of luck — namely, that the AirPods case and/or buds still clasp a battery charge. If that is the instance, the Find My app is your friend. If you don’t have other Apple device with the app, you can use Find My by entering your Apple ID recommendations at iCloud.com.
You May Like: It’s Official: How to change the name of your iPhone
How to find out your lost AirPods with the Find My app
- First, make sure Find My app is enabled by opening the Settings app on your Apple device.
- Open your Apple ID settings by clicking your name at the top of the page.
- Select “Find My” from the Apple ID menu.
- Examine that “Find My iPhone” is on, or tap the slider to green to validate Find My.
- Open the Find My app.
- Listed under devices, tap your AirPods.
- The AirPods’ location, or last known location when your AirPods connected to your device, will appear on a map.
How to find out your lost AirPods using Find My on iCloud.com
- In a web browser of your option, helm to iCloud.com, where you’ll sign in by entering your Apple ID credentials.
- Click “Find iPhone” if the option appears. You may first be give rise to enter a 6-digit number sent to another Apple device; settled this added security step if necessary, then click “Find iPhone.”
- You’ll perceive “All Devices” at the top of the Find My map. Click to summon a menu, and choose your AirPods to look at their location or last-known location.